I did get the sailboat painting from the same lady that painted the two paintings in Frances' bathroom. I also got the painting below. I thought it was cute.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Thomas' bathroom is finally finished
Thomas' bathroom is so much smaller than Frances', but took forever. My dad helped (really I helped and he did most of the work) take down the wallpaper (which I loved, but had to go because it was starting to peel off), prime, paint, sand etc. Mom helped me find a painting for the room (it is the same lady who did the paintings for Frances' bathroom). Anyway, here you go (the only think I have left to do is to finish the curtain-it needs a stripe of fabric.



I did get the sailboat painting from the same lady that painted the two paintings in Frances' bathroom. I also got the painting below. I thought it was cute.
I did get the sailboat painting from the same lady that painted the two paintings in Frances' bathroom. I also got the painting below. I thought it was cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do the people have eyes??
Post a Comment