Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Stinkin' cute

Thomas has actually been taking a bath in his bathroom. I actually put him in his little robe and he looked so cute so I took some pics.

Recap-
Let's see- it is Wednesday and we have been to the doctor twice. Frances has a cold so we started extra breathing treatments Saturday. So far she is just coughing and not wheezing. Thomas has another ear infection. My little man is feeling a lot better now.

We did go to the Yellow River Ranch Saturday before we watched some football. The kids had a great time (by great time- I mean Frances was scared to death of the animals). The squirrels and chickens would run at you and she would just lift her legs up. It was pretty funny, but we had a good time. We had a picnic w/Ansley and Christine after in the car (Yep, I figured Frances had spent a lot of time out in the woods and did not need anymore quality time with pine straw). The girls had a blast.







Yellow River Game Ranch

No comments: