Monday, April 27, 2009

No more nebulizer

Alright one stomach bug later and one wheezing episode, but we are on the mend. Luckily it was Frances who got the barf virus because she has awesome aim! I mean most two year old aren't able to grab the bucket in the middle of the night and have it all go in. I must say the only incident we had was not on my watch...just saying.

We have now started to see the pulmonologist. 2 1/2 hours later and we have all new medicines (we will use saline, nasenex, singular, and another daily medication). They will be using a puffer so cross your fingers on how that goes, but it is a lot quicker than the nebulizer. We will be back in 6 weeks with a follow up and to tweak the medicine. Now we have a team of nurses/PA and our doctor to monitor the kiddos. Hopefully this will help a lot.

On another note.. I can't believe I have a niece who will be graduating from college this week. WOW- that is all I can say about that.

1 comment:

Brent and Heather Harbin said...

that sucks caroline! hopefully the puffers will be better for them! i can't get over how much you've gone through with doctors and crap! you should get an award.