I hope you are ready for these...
Thomas- "Don't eat poop, it makes you throw up and is disgusting"
Thomas- "Don't hit your friends because you will have to go to time-out"
Frances- "You can tell your teachers or parents if someone throws sand in your eyes or if you are bleeding" good to know (they are working on not tattle-telling and trying to explain when you actually need to tell an adult).
Here is one more story about Frances (or should I refer to her as trouble). She and her cousin think it is funny to use "potty words". Frances and Ansley were in the car talking about butts....yep- I told Miss Frances and Ansley that wasn't acceptable and we don't talk that way. Well miss smarty pants told me that she wasn't using the potty word and used it in a sentence correctly (she said she was saying "but, we are going to the park")- really, anyone want her in a few years.....I am really scared.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment