Monday, May 23, 2011
Kindergarten!!!
I don't know who is more excited..Frances or mommy. We definitely will miss Mt Pisgah and the great head start it gave Miss Frances, but free school sounds good to me. We are zoned for one of the top schools in the county and we are very excited. Of course, I can't wait for her to tell them on the first day of school that we live in an apartment and mommy drops her off in a neighborhood for school- that doesn't sound sketchy. Anyway, we went for registration (yes, can you tell this is our first- we both went). I am sure they loved watching the two of us on our phones (Rusty was working on his iphone and I had both of my phones out working while they were observing Frances). The next week we went back so that the incoming kiddos were able to go to a kindergarten class and then.......ride the bus. So exciting! No barfing from Miss Frances, but we will see if that keeps up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment