I know I need to update and show some pictures of the apartment- it is just awesome. I love having a almost 7 month old sleeping in my closet (it has been 3 months of miss noisy), a three and five year old who have rooms right outside of the living room and basically no room for anyone to make a noise without waking up their sibling (apparently rusty is the only one who can't hear anything).
I didn't get a picture of when they ripped the roof off and replaced the beams (that was pretty cool), but here are some other ones. They have replaced all broken beams and put on a new roof. They also took out all of the insulation. They have taken off the damaged siding between two of the upstairs bedrooms and have taken Hannah's room down to the drywall. The good news was they found no additional damage. They have ripped out the carpet upstairs (we are replacing that with hardwoods and refinishing the main level). They have also taken out ceiling for the hallway and two of the bathrooms upstairs. We are making some changes to the kitchen so they took out the backsplash and counter tops.
Thomas' bathroom (they have now removed all the ceiling)
Hannah's room
1 comment:
So some of the stuff you're doing, you're just doing it now because it's convenient that you're out of the house, right? Like your kitchen wasn't damaged by the tree, was it?
Post a Comment