For example, the pics below are wall frames that I do for the kids.



(please note that I am not creative at all, but there are three things that each kids get and that is it).
The pics are when they are 8/9 months.
The next thing is a scrapbook for their first year (Hannah's has been completed until she is like 8 months or so (Halloween is still not in there, but I have printed the pics so that should count for something)).
They also have the "first year frames". I take their pics each month (the girls are in the chairs their Great Grandparents bought for me when I was little and T was a different chair). I haven't put Hannah's pic in from about 6 months.
I could say that the tree hitting out house after Easter last year that left us homeless for 6 months was to blame on some of the delays...but we all know that is not the case- I call it the case of the "3rd Child Syndrome".
2 comments:
I love your baby parts wall frames! I like them for all the kids but I do think you can see how your photography has improved - Hannah's is really lovely!
Thanks- I think I had just bought a slr camera when frances was born. I was still shooting on automatic and so she is lucky I have any decent pics of her. T and frances are 21months apart so he is lucky I have any pics of him!
Post a Comment