Sunday, October 12, 2008

Big Weekend for the Grants

So on Friday, Rusty was a rock star. His band played down at East Andrews, nothing like rolling down to East Andrews in a mini van. It just reminded me how old I am and how glad that I don't have to deal with that scene. We left after 1 (I know-look at us). We walked outside and couldn't hear, smelled of smoke, and we were so ready to be home. Luckily, the folks had the kids so we did get a little sleep in the morning. We recovered on Sat (the usual- football) and then Jean Ann watched the little people at her house for a little bit for us so we could head to Jason and Melissa (two nights out for us). Today, we went to church to watch dad preach. Hopefully, the kids will nap and then we will meet Christine and Bob for dinner. Big weekend!

I must say that T has had some awesome hair days. Here are just some of the photos. I love the curls!



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I didn't know Rusty got to play such great gigs--I told Jeremy we will have to send Sarah to my parents' and come out next time he is playing somewhere :-)