Monday, October 20, 2008

A day in the life..

I go to pick Frances up today and she is drawing with sidewalk chalk on one of her friends. I guess I was lucky because usually when she has sidewalk chalk, she draws on the floor and rolls on it. This is why I only rotate like 5 outfits for her school clothes. The child loves to paint and draw so she is always covered (she is also a true Grant and loves meal time). I asked her what she was going to be for Halloween and she said doodee. What more can I say.

T is very, very active. He loves to stand up. His new favorite toy at home is the bouncy seat. He stands up and bounces. Lovely. He has no fear and lets go sometimes. My favorite is when he pulls up on the coffee table. I can just see him busting it.

We had someone come in this weekend to take family photos. I should have the link by the end of the week, but is is one mom took. I also took Miss Frances to the pumpkin patch to get some pumpkins.






No comments: