Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pics of Thanksgiving etc

Alright, I have been kind of lazy, but here are a few pics of Thanksgiving.I finally got some pics of Annie Rees(I tried to keep Frances as far away as possible and I didn't want to get anywhere near her either since I am sure I am covered in germs from my two). We have (by we- I mean I) have been putting the Christmas decorations up. I was very patient and waited until the day after Thanksgiving to put the tree up (I can't carry the bottom piece of the tree up from the basement and Rusty warned me in advance that after the half marathon there was no way he was going to bring the tree up that night) :). We did buy a few things that light up to go in the yard (I always go shopping the day after Christmas for my decorations because things are so cheap- $5 for each of the things that light up). Dad came over and helped me put them on a timer (yes, I called the king of Christmas Decorations to help). Here you go....

No comments: