Ok, things have been pretty crazy. Sadly, I have lost on of the penguins in the front. The lights went out after a big rain (poor guy). We turned 30 on the 7th. Rusty and I went out to eat at Pricci with two of our friends because the four of us have our b-days within like two weeks. Little did we know the mess the rest of the week was going to bring after that. The weather change is never good and of course Frances started to get sick so I started extra medicine every four hours. We headed to the doctor on Sunday because she was coughing so much (not your usual cold cough, it is a dry cough that just doesn't stop). Anyway, none of the medicines were working well so off to the doctor again Monday. After another trip to the emergency room Monday night, she finally was better and got some sleep. T has a fever (hopefully it is teething), but it looks like he may have a little something else. Hopefully, his cough won't get any worse.
Today Ansley is hanging with us and I am taking a day off work to wait for Baby Crutchfield. It is slow going, but we should have a baby before the day is out.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment