Thursday, May 28, 2009
All I can say is really............
Ok, today started out business as usual until I got an email from one of the Director's of Sales and our Regional Manager with an issue with one of the retail stores. Get this- AT&T (Formerly Bellsouth) disconnected our phone service from our AT&T Mobility store. Yep, AT&T cut off AT&T service to their own store. Awesome. They were also told they couldn't have their original numbers because they would have to set up new service. After dealing with billing as well as customer service (Yep, had to pay a new $500 deposit). It was turned on. The rep was able to place the ticket and call to the other side of the house to get it turned on immediately. Nope, not the end of the story- 4 hours later they cut it off again. I mean really! Luckily I had taken the guys internal info and could quickly get back to a rep. It seems they didn't override one thing in the system when they originally fixed all the lines they had turned off and because it was done so quickly it defaulted to their original estimated date of activation and would have automaticaly come back on the 2nd. It appears they got it right this time.......my fingers are still crossed. I guess this is definitely more exciting then dealing with leases, but who knows what will happen tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment