Lots going on... As a big dork- I went to the New Kids concert on Thursday (I know awesome), Friday Rusty and I went out to see one of his friend's band play and actually met up with some folks we haven't been out with in a while. Saturday was a big day of getting to Costco when it opened (Frances barfed on the way, but luckily we have a barf bucket on hand and she has great aim) and then over to Christine and Bob's for dinner. Off to church on Sunday and that wrapped up the weekend. Thomas has an ear infection, but it wouldn't be a normal week if I didn't head off to the doc.
Right now I am looking at the fire truck in front of my house. Before I begin this story, let me give you an idea of my neighborhood, basically if you do anything someone sees you and therefore everyone knows. The good thing is your neighbors are always watching out for you. So it appears that my neighbor's 16 year old son and a few of his friends decided to try to deep fry something (I don't know the whole story, but I am sure I will hear it at Bunco tomorrow- I know huge geek again). The fire truck has been there for quite a while now. Three firemen came over and kicked over the bucket, got out the fire extinguisher, and sand to clean up the mess. Good times. Linda was not home and I don't know how long it took for the news to spread to the tennis courts, but obviously not too long.....anyway right now she is having a "chat" with the kids and the fire department. Can't wait to see what really happened.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like the time Rebecca and Mary Evelyn decided to try to make homemade funnel cake.....and just today we noticed that Russell left the gas turned on to the grill for almost 24 hours!!!
Post a Comment