Thursday, August 6, 2009

The countdown begins....

I wish I was talking about football, but the last union contract deadline is Sat Night/Sunday Morning (we have all been trained for our contigency assignments). I love to start my week getting a call at Midnight to tell me if I have to go into work or not. The first contract was up in April and a few more followed, but this is the last one. The only contract that appears to have settled is the Midwest. I am going to be one ticked off individual if there is a strike and it lasts any length of time. I don't have time to work 10+ hours a day for 6 days (isn't that nice that we get one day off, but much better than the alternative- an older post shows what assignment I was originally given). Of course, it is right when I have the pulmonologist appt for the kids. Anyway, I guess I should listen to the advice Frances gave me "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit". Nothing like taking advice from a 3 year old.

In other news, T got a haircut today (usually I cut his hair, but grandma had some time and took him in) he looks like such a cute little man!

Here are pics of the kids playing their new favorite game (they found the golden tee). Thomas even points to where the button is for Rusty to turn it on.


bizzle loves his minnie purse




No comments: