Thursday, July 23, 2009

Miss Manners

So we have explained to Frances how important it is to ask nicely for things and not to whine. (A little background about the week) Thomas' ears are still bothering him a little (my little emotional train wreck) so occasionally at night he is waking up screaming + Frances who is still recovering from the beginning of the week = not much sleep for mommy (daddy is able to sleep though it all). Anyway, about 4:30 (yep, you know when you only have like an hour to sleep and it is such an important time), I hear her asking in the nicest way possible for me to come in there (as the parent of the year, I would normally yell down the hall that it wasn't morning and to go back to bed, but I felt that was not the right thing and went to her room and she asked "may i have some juice" -are you freakin kidding me.

No comments: