Ok, I have fallen behind a bit. Just same old, same old. Right now Frances just got over the barfs and T has an ear infection and some eye junk. Hopefully his won't turn into breathing issues so we are watching him. I would think Bizzle may end up with tubes. I need to get pictures of Frances new room that she will be starting in August. It is just slightly ridiculous. There are three bathrooms and a fort in the room. I am not even going to start to describe the playground...you need to see pics. Anyway, here are some pics of the kids. One more note- I don't know why I do these things, but the dining room has wallpaper that I am sick of. I don't know why we didn't get rid of it when we moved in since we had the painters take care of the basement and that was the only room on the main level with wallpaper. Anyway, I am done with it so I got the brilliant idea that I should paint it. The wallpaper appears to be on pretty well so my first attempt will be to paint over....if that is a disaster, I will be back to square one and I am assuming I will be bringing in the painters. We'll see.
Ok, I did a pretty good job keeping up with Frances' first year scrapbook as well as putting her pics in the frame in a timely fashion...

Thomas' pics... it took me almost a year from when I took them to frame them and I am almost done with his first year scrapbook :)

having a little fun with peanut butter....

little man likes to climb on everything

just thought he looked cute

again, little man (w/short legs) likes to climb up things

t is like his folks and is typing on his blackberry

The before of the dining room

Thought I should at least have one pic of miss frances
No comments:
Post a Comment