Another day.. and of course the kids are sick. I basically should stop writing about it because all I talk about is sick kids. Frances barfed Friday. Rusty went to get her at school (thank goodness she barfed on him at the school and not in his car- i mean the car still smells new and he has had it for a few months). I basically have been in the car like 4 times because we always have the kids with us so we always cruise in the mini van. Anyway, Thomas has an ear infection and Frances still has a fever. She is complaining that her cheeks hurt, I am hoping that means she is teething, but I have no idea... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Rusty was home with T on Friday when I took Frances to the doctor. He said that he kept saying more, but Rusty couldn't figure out what he wanted. He started signing milk (luckily rusty has seen meet the folkers (no idea if that is how you spell it) so he understood). funny stuff.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment