Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

Ophelia gave us some cute pjs for the kiddos (thanks Christine for ironing on their names because we know that I would never have gotten around to that)







Christmas started on the 23rd for us. We headed down to my brother's house for dinner. The kids had a great time (they always do at their house) and dinner was great! The 24th we had lunch with Rusty's side of the family (I would say probably 30 folks). His folks always take the family out for lunch and there are a lot of kiddos now. Then off for a quick nap and then to church for the 5:00 kid's service. It actually went pretty well. The four of us were in charge of lighting the advent wreath (1st time I have actually been asked to do that) and then Frances sang in the little people choir. Then there was a little kids lesson (Thomas actually went up and sat quietly with Frances), communion, and then my favorite part of the Christmas Service - the candlelight (it just is so pretty down at Peachtree with the candlelight and stain glass).

Christmas morning we started at our house (I managed to not get any pics except at my folks), went to my folks, back to our house to drop off stuff and play for a bit, out to Rusty's Aunt's house for lunch and then down to his folks. The kids did great and it is always nice to see as much family as possible.





No comments: