I try to not go in many stores during the Christmas Season that I know have super cute things because it makes me so angry to buy stuff and then later it goes on major sale. For the last few years, I have met some folks that I use to work with for breakfast than to hit an after Christmas sale at a really cute store. It is so funny to watch some of these folks (not the ladies I go with, but some of the other shoppers) because they are on a mission. I guess they scope out the store and have a plan. They run in and fill up their bags and then head to a corner to decide what they really want. Anyway, everything is really marked down (at least 50%)- here are my goodies from this year.
(not a good pic, but I am too lazy to take another- this is really sparkly which means gold glitter on everything)

now that we are going to have three kiddos, i feel the need to buy three of everything :)


a pair of gold sparkly trees

No comments:
Post a Comment