Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! This was a calm new year. We had a few friends over for bacon explosion. Good stuff. We attempted to go to bed early....I was going to, but started taking down decorations and had to finish and then thanks to the 4 hours of fire works by our neighbors, I had T up for a bit. I was pretty tired so I actually let him in our bed (that is one thing I won't ever do except for the morning because don't want that to be a habit). That did not work well because he was moving all over the place, luckily midnight hit and the fireworks stopped so back to bed for the little man.

We had a great 2010 and are very excited for what 2011 will bring. Things were pretty busy last year. We lost a few loved ones and of course found out that we were pregnant with Miss Hannah. Can't wait for her appearance (yep- cankles in full effect). Rusty will hopefully race in his Iron Man in Aug (if his knee holds up). Miss Frances will start school (free school!) and mom will be watching Hannah for us until she kicks her out (her stay depends if she is like Frances or Thomas). My college roommate and Eric will finally get married (I think they have been dating 12 years now so about time - that is just so California) so we will be heading to Mexico in April, we are having family pics in August and I am heading to Ft Worth in Oct for homecoming (can't believe it has been 10 years). I almost forgot to mention that I will be heading to the New Kids concert (Yes, I am aware that I am 32).

Hope everyone had a good new year and we wish you an even better 2011!

No comments: