Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snowed In....

The first day, I could kind of handle, but as each day goes on, I am going stir crazy. It wouldn't be as bad if I was just trapped in the house, but I am trapped in the house with two kids and a sick husband (not to mention I am the size of a house and I am basically a ticking time bomb who will pretty soon have a little one attached to me so these are my last few days of getting stuff done) and still trying to work. Anyway, here are the pics from this week. Yep, you aren't seeing things, Thomas basically was in the same thing each day. I gave up the will to argue with a 2 year old so snow flake pjs (and by day 4 the paci was allowed out of the room to attempt to keep him using an indoor voice). Luckily, Frances can chill watching some tv, I am hoping we can find something that will have the same effect on T.

Day 1- note happy kids and yes they were in actual clothes



Day 2 - still in good spirits (at least the kids were) stayed inside (made cookies)




Day 3 - more like ice skating now (as you can see he is still in pjs)





day 4 - snow/ice is melting and we are melting down







We did get it together by lunchtime....thank goodness Dominos made it to the house (I did get two calls because two of the entrances were iced over) ...and please note the kids were dressed!

No comments: