Saturday, January 8, 2011
Fat Girl Hanging Out
Well, nothing much going on here...just a fat girl sitting on the couch getting larger. Rusty headed up to Winchester, KY for a wedding and I am on kiddo duty. As soon as I figure out my new phone, I will post pics of our exciting day at the mall. Yes, had to get out of the house with these two crazies. I met mom, Christine and the two kiddos at the mall so Frances and T could get shoes (of course miss thing picked out some purple sparkly shoes that light up) and then rode the train and merry go round (he rode them- she was not having a great day thanks to early wake up calls from mr man so didn't join T and the cousins). T had a virus for a few days last week and then an ear infection so he is more a train wreck than usual. Hopefully my next post will include Hannah.... but I think she has a little more cooking to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment