fat girl can't fit the 3rd ring on yet..
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Thanks Hannah ("Rusty")
I wanted to say a big thank you to Miss Hannah (Rusty) for my ring. Frances set a good precedent for her siblings (she should have as many issues I had at her delivery)....anyway, she was here right around mother's day (can't really remember the timing - I was on a lot of medicine :) ) so I was told it was from Frances for my first Mother's Day. Frances gave me a diamond band and Thomas gave me some diamond earrings. I didn't think this would continue, but Hannah brought her momma another band (this one matched Frances', but is diamond and sapphire). I guess I have to have kids to get jewelery so I guess no more for me (yes, this is it- our house if full and we are now out of bedrooms). Thanks kiddos (and Rusty) !
fat girl can't fit the 3rd ring on yet..
fat girl can't fit the 3rd ring on yet..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good choice, Hannah (Rusty)! Eventually I would like a diamond and sapphire band to coordinate with my wedding band.
Oh, and thanks for not calling it a "push present." Blech.
thanks- i don't know why you get a "push present"- wouldn't your push present be your kid (i don't know anyone who wants their kid not to come out).
You always loved sapphires! That's so cute, Caro. Rusty is a keeper. I want to see a picture of it though. Are you wearing it with your wedding bands?
Post a Comment