A pretty calm week for us. Once Frances calmed down from all the heavy meds and finally got some sleep things were a little better. Thomas is doing well too. We have decided that we are going to move the coffee table from the living room after a few close calls again (that is the reason he had to get a stitch). Here are some pictures from the week. I also just realized that I have no pictures of T. I will try to take some pics of all the kids since the bruises, etc are almost gone (knock on wood they will go away).
it is so nice that frances is so loved- she received a lot of thoughtful gifts this week. the church sent cupcakes and the crutchfields (christine's in laws)sent a fruit bouquet with a bear and balloon.



hanging with grandma

one month picture (crazy eyes)

night-night

look at the chins- love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment