We never had any problems with transitioning Frances to her big girl bed. It does provide us with a lot of entertainment. She never really starts in her bed, but luckily she always ends up in bed. My favorite is that she doesn't get onto the bed from the foot of the bed or the side without the rail, instead, she decides she wants to climb in over the baby rail. Lovely, that is just typical Frances. You should hear the songs that she sings while she is upstairs playing in her room. She usually asks to go to bed before 7 (I think she really just wants some alone time). She plays and sings (occasionally we hear thumps and odd noises). Last night Rusty found her standing between the blinds and the window. Fantastic!
Thomas has been a different kid now that he is getting on a schedule. Poor guy must have not been getting enough sleep. I also think whatever tummy problems he had for the first few weeks are definitely gone. Now I do think he has allergies and asthma like his daddy. He does talk a lot more than Frances ever did. He just sits around and coos. I will try to get it on tape because it is so stinking cute.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment