Thursday, April 24, 2008
Where is Frances?
Ok, so tonight we go to put Thomas in his room and check on Frances.....not in her bed and all is quiet. Usually at night, she is pretty noisy (pulling out drawers and playing in her room until she climbs back in her bed to fall asleep). We had put high locks on her bathroom door and her closet (it appears we did not lock her closet). I go to push on her closet door and I couldn't because her legs are in the way. That is right, she was asleep in the closet. I guess she went to go play with her clothes and the giraffe (it is a six foot giraffe that her Boo and Wildcat gave me that I temporarily put away in the closet so she couldn't break it) and closed herself in the closet. Her monitor isn't far away from the closet so I am guessing she wasn't upset because we did not hear any screaming. She did have three pacifiers so she just wore herself out and fell asleep. I had to stick my hand under the door to move her feet away so that I could open the door. The kid was out. I picked her up and her face was covered with indentions from the carpet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I used to say I wanted to sleep in my closet sometime. HaHa. Frances beat me to it.
Post a Comment