Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thomas' trip to the doctor

It has been a pretty long week for Thomas. I took him to the doctor on Wed. because he was kind of wheezing and I didn't like what I was seeing when he took a breath. Poor little man has Bronchiolitis (I think that is how you spell it). Anyway, after a lengthy visit we came home with a nebulizor. He has to have breathing treatments around every six hours. Luckily, this treatment has been working so he is breathing a lot better. The poor kid is not a fan of the mask you have to wear. The mask is a fish and so Frances thinks it is funny (which is a good thing because sometimes when Thomas gets upset she starts crying and trust me- he does not like the 15 minutes he has to wear the thing). I am taking him back tomorrow, but I think he will be able to stop using the mask for right now.

1 comment:

Brent and Heather Harbin said...

That's really sad Caroline! Poor little dude! I hope that he is feeling better soon...