Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th

Happy 4th! We were going to head up to Lake Burton to hang with Christine, Bob, Ansley and the Crutchfields, but Thomas has been little off at night and the last thing I wanted to do was to keep the whole house up so we stayed at home. We had the folks and the Grants' over for dinner on the 4th. The 5th was lots of fun. Frances decided she didn't want to take a nap and at the end of over 3 hours of a stand off- I would have to say that this one went to Frances (Frances 1 and us 0) no nap. Luckily, the kid passed out at 6:30 because she was so tired. We did venture out to the pool for a quick swim and she did pee-pee on the potty so not a bad day. Totally forgot to mention that my little man is saying mama. I so earned this one. Frances said dada forever before she said mama. He is such a mama's boy so it is only fitting that he says mama.

No comments: