Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Really
Really.. that was Rusty's reaction when I started ripping down the wallpaper in Thomas' bathroom. As you know, I just finished Frances', but no wallpaper had to go down. I really liked the wallpaper, but it was pealing at some of the corners. Dad came over today so I have my first assignments (like I said- I was just tearing down the wallpaper and really didn't know what I needed to do). I am going to paint the room and then frame a few pieces of the wallpaper (the previous owner left some) for the decoration for the room. It was Wendy's idea and I think it will look really cool. Here are some before and hopefully I will have some after pictures in the next two weeks.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"really" is my exact reaction too. when you sent me pictures of the house before you moved in it, i was jealous of that damn wallpaper!
Post a Comment