Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day

Ok today is a day that I didn't even celebrate until I had kids. I just still think it is a ridiculous holiday, but now Rusty and I at least celebrate it for the kids. Actually, we kind of did- we would watch basketball and order pizza. Yesterday, Frances had a party at school. Christine went to Ansley's room next door for her party. When we were leaving she said their room was quiet and the kids were sitting and eating and doing their party stuff. She said our room was like a frat party kids all over the place and loud. It is true- imagine 12 kids just as loud and that talk as much as Frances running around. Anyway, she left with a lot of candy. This morning we gave her a little gift from mommy and daddy. We were going to take her over to Great Aunt Mary's to bring her the stuffed animal we bought for her and some flowers for Grandma and Grandaddy. Of course, plans have changed. We are running to the doctor to see if she has pink eye or just a cold in her eye- awesome.

Here is a song she learned at school. Thomas loves his sister and just watches her (and dances when she sings).


No comments: