Back to the doctor yesterday. Thomas has a cold, was wheezing and has an ear infection. 4 prescriptions later we came home (I don't think the ear medicine is working) and we will. Awesome, we should all get a lot of sleep. Poor little guy.
I dropped Thomas off at Mom and Dad's with Peanut and then Frances went to school. Nothing like picking up your depressed dog. Yep, she loves it at my folks and hates leaving. It makes you feel real good after a long day. She finally decided she would leave (yep, had to put her on the leash to drag her to the car).
That's about it here. I really think I need to take the kids and Rusty to live in a bubble. I mean if you want to know why they are this way all you have to do is hear how great Rusty sounds right now.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment