Saturday, February 14, 2009

Update

Should have guessed- pink eye and an ear infection. Rusty is hanging in the basement with T and I have Frances in the living room. I am now washing my hands every few minutes. I occasionally feel a little itch in my eye (just what we need going through the house).

On a good note, Thomas and I did make it to Aunt Mary's and ran by the folks. I was supposed to be watching James so they could go to the Tech game. They dropped him off and about that time I had to call mom to come get him because it was confirmed she had pink eye. I also had to tell them they were no longer invited over for our usual Saturday night grill out. Oh well, I don't know why I thought we could go a week without heading to the doctor (at least this was just an ear infection and pink eye and nothing associated with the asthma).

No comments: