Monday, March 8, 2010
Chick-fil- A
Ok, I had to steal a pic from Christine (and I don't have one of Frances). We went to Chick-fil-a tonight because kids eat free if they were dressed and princesses and pirates. So free kids' meals (and of course the free ice cream you always get for kiddos) and crafts. Mom made some quick outfits for the boys (they were stinkin cute and actually kept the outfits on). Frances made a crown and was able to spin the wheel to get a ring. There was a giant cow (Thomas first called it a dog, but then I let him know it was a cow) that Thomas started mooing and giving high five. His cousin not so much (screamed like she was being tortured when it was at the other side of the room and then when it came close went under the table).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment