Ok, I have more pics to upload, but I get kind of lazy on the blogging.
Here are some stats on my little man....yes-little guy. It is hard to believe that the kiddos start off so high on the charts (Frances has been measuring above average- but I must agree with the doc when he says that he doesn't believe she will continue at that rate looking at her folks). Like I said, T started at 8lbs 8oz- now my little man is in the 15th percentile for weight and 20th for height (I think the doc was being a little bit considerate because I think he is a little shorter than the line they drew).
I would say that my little man eats a lot and if you saw how much he ate in a day you would be impressed that he is only in the 15th percentile for weight. I am guessing that has to do with his inability to slow down ever.... he is into everything (I refer to my sister's blog for more details).
T's new thing is he likes to sit in the back seat of the car. I have three car seats in my car because I take one or both of my sister's kids to school (T is only going to school 3 days a week and mom has him the other two days- james it at mom's for 3 days and goes to mt pisgah with the girls the other days). Nothing like having to climb into the backseat when there are only two people in the car (I am not fighting with a two year old on this one- I am picking my battles and this is not one I will fight because I don't know how a kid does it, but once they arch their back-there is no getting them to sit down).
Pics to follow.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment