Monday, March 28, 2011

three thing about Frances

1). Clumsy

Yes, miss thing falls all the time. Luckily, it is just usually her tripping over her own feet and not into things (knock on wood). We have explained why it is important to take her socks off when she comes in the house (we have hard wood floors and that is just trouble when you have two left feet).

2). Stubborn

We have been told by her teacher that she is the most stubborn 4 year old she has seen (I guess she gets that honestly). Ouch! I can see into the future for this one and we are in big trouble. The teenage/pre-teen years should be super fun....

3). Smarty Pants

She is too smart for her own britches. Attitude + One smart cookie = major trouble.

Luckily, she is a cutie because she is going to be a handful. Those dimples really help her out!***I guess I should also mention that miss thing does have an amazing fashion sense :). It is amazing the outfits she puts together- good times.

No comments: