1). Sweet Boy
He really is a sweet boy. In the morning he likes to come in bed and snuggle (we have given him a clock and explained that he can't come into the room before 6 because he used to come in the middle of the night and you can't sleep with a wiggle worm).
2).Trouble
I think he has a bit of little man syndrome in him (or it could be that he is just 3). One minute he is playing nicely and then one minute he is losing it. He is getting a little better so I am hoping he grows out of this, but dude can go from 0 to 60 in the blink of an eye.
3). Love the way he pronounces some words...
I should get a video because is it so cute. Yes is one of my favorite things he says. He says yessssss. He used to call Frances FraFra, but now says Frances. He just has a little voice and it is so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment