Monday, April 4, 2011

C-A-T-S


:(

We were all ready for the game on Saturday....we all had our game day shirts on and followed our game day and pre-game day rituals. Sadly it was not enough to help the team (yes, these things make a big difference on the outcome of games and how they play). I guess I can say March Madness is a love-hate thing for me. I love March Madness and we both usually take off Thursday and Friday to watch all the first games. I hate it too because when Kentucky loses they are done for the year. Depending on how they lose, I usually hear for a few days some sighing and a play by play of what happened and basically just Rusty is in a dark place. He took this year's loss pretty well I must say.

3 comments:

EG said...

But the family spelling CATS is AWESOME! So at least there's that. You should frame it for Rusty for Father's Day.

Caroline G said...

yes, our family is now complete because we can spell cats (and still have me to take a pic). :)

Elizabeth said...

It looks like Rusty took the news better than Hannah :-)