Saturday, April 16, 2011

This week started off a little bumpy. I started work on Tuesday (no big deal- Mom has Hannah so that helps a lot). I leave the house at 6:30 and drop Hannah off with mom (Ms Corinna is so sad that she doesn't get her time in the morning to chat with Miss Hannah) and then drop the kids off when the doors open to Mt Pisgah. Then I drive to Lenox. All in all about 1 hr 15 minutes for me in the am. Luckily, I am going to work from home about 3 days a week so that will help a lot. Mom is a saint for getting Hannah so early and lots of times she also picks up the other kids. This week Frances was having some issues (stupid weather). We were able to actually keep it under control, but she did miss school Wed/Thurs/Fri.

My sister is in town so we have been hanging with her. Christine and Terri ran up to Lakewood on Friday (I have only been there once because since they moved it I usually head down to Scott's). Friday night we went to Taco Mac. Saturday we went to the first easter egg hunt of the season at my folks' neighborhood(2 more left- we were invited to two more, but they all fell on Sat). Then back to the folks to celebrate Dad's 78th (pictures below).

Sunday was Palm Sunday so there were plenty of things to do at church. We got there in time for the kids to get dressed in their costumes, do a few crafts and see the doves. Then Frances sang at church. After, they walked down Spring Street (following a donkey who was not so happy at the end of his walk) with their palms. They continued to wave their palms and say Hosanna all the way home (and of course in Wendy's).










Thomas went on the potty...so they all get rewarded (little vultures)


We left the room and Rusty was having trouble breathing.....wonder why the kids are the way they are, but they actually didn't seem to have a big issue from the room (just a little coughing)











No comments: