Today he told me that I was being ridiculous. The stuff that comes out of this kid's mouth just cracks me up (which at times makes it hard not to laugh when I know you aren't supposed to egg him on).
He is still a klepto and every night I go to his room and try to remove a few handfuls of stuff that he has put in his bed. For a while he wanted to sleep with his light on so I bought him a lamp so it wasn't as bright as the main light. I then bought a little bug for Hannah that plays music and lights up (it projects stars on the wall) that he proceeded to steal. In this case, I am fine with it (to make his daddy happy, we bought him a green frog and game the pink bug back to his sister) because now he wants his door closed and all lights off so that he can see the light (it has a timer so the lights and music stay on for 30 minutes). Now if I could just get the red glitter shoes from him...
No comments:
Post a Comment