Monday, June 23, 2008

Disney

Yep, we made it back. I must say the kids did really well on the trip down to Disney. Unfortuntely, Miss Frances quickly learned how to jump out of the pack n play on our stop down to Disney. Luckliy, she was pumped to sleep in a bed next to my mom (really we knew it was a matter of time and she already sleeps in a big girl bed at home, but it's nice to have her kind of confined when we go places-that is over now). I love staying in Fort Wilderness and am glad we stayed there again. We used to camp, but now we stay in the cabins (not really cabins- I wish I could say they were double-wides, but they are more like single-wides). It is a great place to stay and we were able to grill out each night. There is also a lot to do around Ft.Wilderness (a lot of the things the kids will be able to do in a few years...they have movies by the campfire at night, bikes to ride, and boats to ride/paddle.) We had a great time and were able to see a lot of Terri and Katherine. We even had dinner one night with Tom, Wendy and Paige since they were down there for Leanne's tourney. Bright and early we went to the Animal Kingdom on Friday (for most people it is bright and early, but T has us up around 5:30). The girls loved the animals. We went on the Safari and also walked around and saw a lot more animals. I can't wait until we go back next year.



The trip home did not go as well. We had not even made it to the highway and Miss Frances barfed. Awesome. We cleaned that up and then had to stop pretty soon after so I could feed Thomas and we could get gas. Needless to say, we left about an hour before everyone and were able to all meet for lunch. The rest of the trip was not too bad (I sat in the way back at this point to entertain T and grab the stuff that Frances "dropped").

No comments: