Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I have to brag

I have to tell you what a good job Frances has been doing when we visit Aunt Mary. Mom has just moved our Great Aunt Mary down for Gainesville. It is great that we can go visit her a lot (I posted pictures a few posts ago). She is right next to Frances' school so I try to run by with Frances after school and on the weekends. Frances does such a good job! It is hard to talk to Aunt Mary because she can't hear and she is out of it sometimes, but I don't know what it is about Frances, but Aunt Mary perks up when she is there. Frances brings a toy with her and will play with the toy and Aunt Mary. She shares the toy with Aunt Mary, talks about the toy, and just plays with the toy. Yesterday, Aunt Mary was telling us that she had been walking around and was really chatting with Frances. It is fun to see them play together. Frances leaned over and gave Aunt Mary a hug. Aunt Mary was just smiling and said "What a sweet girl". Frances just chats it up with Aunt Mary and she just smiles back. One time I told Rusty I was going to see Aunt Mary (I was just going to run there w/out the kids)and Frances threw a fit that she wanted to see Aunt Mary. She always gives her a big hug when we leave...what a sweet kid.

No comments: