Friday, June 13, 2008

Jackpot

Ok, so I love Talbot Kids, but I don't get stuff from there unless it is on sale. I may have had a different attitude if I had two girls or two boys because their clothes are so well made, but I try to behave. Well- that was thrown out the window when Christine called me at work on Wednesday to tell me they were having a sale. The one over at NorthPoint is going out of business and so everything was 75% off. Jackpot! I got 14 items for like $90 (How crazy is that!) I bought some clothes for all the kids for this year and next. I also learned that the Cobb one will be closing in a few months so the fall items will be on sale. Watch out Talbot Kids!! Sadly, that was the highlight of the week. The kids have been pretty good and not too sick. Miss Frances did head off to Bible School with Aunt Christine on Monday and Wednesday and from what I hear, she was very entertaining. Also, on Sunday Frances did tell a boy to "sit on his bottom" when we were at dinner. Yep, bossy little thing, can't wait until she is a moody little teenager.

No comments: