Monday, June 2, 2008

More pictures

Okay- I just can't stop taking pictures. We went over to Christine and Bob's pool on Saturday to swim and grill out. On Sunday, we just went to church and lunch with Dad. He then finished putting up the hardware in the bathroom. We met Boo, Wildcat, Jean Ann, Whit and Tucker up at Greenwoods for dinner.

I'm not doing anything wrong....


2 comments:

Brent and Heather Harbin said...

Dude... Thomas in that last picture...

You are sooooo going to have your hands full with the coffee drinker and THIS master of the domain!

They are way too stinkin cute!

Elizabeth said...

Thomas is looking so cute with his fluffy hair on top! :-) Do you have any advice for me on flying to Hawaii and back with Sarah "on my lap?" E-mail me if you do: eholloway22@yahoo.com. I couldn't find your e-mail address in my address book...