Sunday, November 23, 2008
Great Weekend
Thursday was out anniversary. Rusty and I went out to dinner at Stoney River we were leaving Friday morning for Kentucky so my folks just kept the kids (thanks a lot!! not only do they watch T during the week, they had him this weekend too). I went (was told that I had to go since we don't have the kids so no excuses) to swimming with Rusty on Friday ( I survived). Then we were off to Kentucky. When we got up to Lexington we went to the bookstores. We grabbed some pizza and watched some games. Our hotel room looked out onto the race track (on Saturday we could see some horses) it was pretty cool. We actually sat in seats (not up in the bleachers) so that was pretty cool (it really doesn't matter where you sit just being in Rupp is pretty cool). Luckily, the Cats played well and then we drove home. My folks had come over to our house to put the kids to sleep. Sunday we took it easy and Rusty went to the falcons game. Both kids have been coughing so hopefully that will be it and we can get them well this week. I am looking forward to the next few weeks (birthdays, Thanksgiving and Christmas). I am a little concerned that my tree will have a rough Christmas (Thomas is into everything and I am sure the ornaments will be what he will go for).





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment