Thursday, November 13, 2008
This week
This has been a pretty calm week. Thomas' ears seem to be a lot better (we are going back to the doctor, but just a quick check up to make sure his ears are fine). Frances has started coughing so I have started giving her extra treatments. Hopefully after one more night of waking her up every four hours, she will be back on track. Right now, I am just wondering where she gets all of her energy from (she has been singing upstairs for an hour). Thomas has now realized how to climb up the stairs to go down the slide in the playroom. He loves to walk behind the little car that mom and dad have. We also have a little pool that I put balls into that he loves to just take a dive in. He started making some awesome faces- I will try to get some photos. Frances has been doing great with the potty training. It hasn't been too long that she has been going to school with big girl panties (those who have kids can understand how exciting it is that she has gone #2 in the potty all week) awesome!!! Yep, these are the things that make me happy- how old am I?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment