Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween. Rusty took Miss Frances out and Thomas and I sat on the front stairs (he had just started medicine for his ear infection and has been sick). I took pics from the front porch. The first stop a boy in a warewolf costume scared her and she was a little shy the rest of the night.

My sister was here to watch the tech/fsu game this weekend so we got to see her crew. Katherine, Lauren, Nick, Terri and Chris were up here. We hung out for a bit Friday, but like I said above T-was sick and barfing that day so we didn't get to hang out as much as I would have liked. Everyone was feeling better today so we went over to see everyone this morning. Terri, Lauren and Katherine did get to go to Frances' school of Friday to see her room (really at the parties all she wants to do is eat).

No comments: