Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another Trip to the Doctor/Hospital

Ok, right now I feel that I am running a shuttle to the doctor's office/hospital. It started a few weeks ago with Thomas and his illness. Then I had to go get a MRI, I took both the kids to the doctor and now Frances is on the nebulizer. The icing on the cake is when we have to go to Children's because Frances was complaining her wrist was hurting her (thank goodness she can tell us something hurts). Anyway, she dislocated her elbow. Yep, you heard me and they say that she is now prone to doing this again. The doctor said that some kids are able to yank it back into place. Gross, but I could definitely see Frances learning how.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! Poor kids. And Frances continuing the Grant family trend of dislocations? Yuck. Hope you all get back into a healthier swing of things asap.

Elizabeth said...

I had a girl in my class last year who was prone to dislocating her elbow--definitely very painful but also very possible to pop back into place--we had to do it several times! Eeeck!

The Shalin Boys said...

Ouch! I always knew she was exceptionally agile, but bones popping in and out seems above the call of duty for a mom.

We had an AWESOME time at the party. Thanks so much for having us.