Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sadly I am Serious

Ok, first of all for those of you who read Rusty's blog (if you look on the right I have the link)- I saw Made of Honor tonight. Fantastic chick flick. Loved it!

Now to the pathetic stuff. So, I when I was in younger (around middle school) New Kids on the Block came in town (Yes, you are hearing me right) and my folks wouldn't let me go. Actually, we had to go to a Hawks game and when we drove past where they were playing my mom said that I should roll down my window and maybe I could hear them (Yes, I had a bit of an attitude and my mom had had enough). Anyway, just found out they will be on Today in the morning and I DVR'd it. How sad am I? Rusty asked me if I realized that I wasn't 13. Really, if they tour anywhere close to here- I am so there. Sad, but true.

No comments: