Sunday, May 25, 2008

Thanks Dad!!!

How awesome does Frances' bathroom look!!!! It is so pink. I mean you leave the room and you are seeing pink everywhere you look (kind of like you have looked into the bright sun). Dad really worked a long time with me to get this bathroom done (it was a pretty big project). We primed/sealed the walls, painted the first pink, he taped the stripes (had to measure, use a leveler and tape to make sure the stripes were even and straight),painted the stripes, touched up the paint (I really am bad at painting), cut and put crown molding around the mirror, hung the new curtain rod, hung the hardware and the rest of the items. Thanks Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frances loves her new pink room. I have been told that it is way too pink for Thomas to bathe in there (he said it is bad enough that he wears some of Frances old stuff- pink socks- that he has to draw the line somewhere so he will have to use one of the other two upstairs). Anway, again....It is Awesome. Here are picks of the project along the way (totally forgot to get pictures of it before with the ugly yellow checked wallpaper). I am waiting for the new door/drawer knobs to get his as well as the hardware to be put back up. I will post the finished product in a few weeks when all the items are here.

No comments: