Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend Stuff

Alright, this weekend started off kind of slow. We just stayed at home on Friday with the kids. Saturday morning Dad came over and we primed and sealed Frances' bathroom. My Dad had just helped Christine paint Ansley's bathroom (if you look on the Crutchfield Blog you can see how nice it looked). Well, he did such a great job, I asked if he would do Frances'. The only problem is Ansley's bathroom is a three room bathroom and they just did the part that attaches to her room (the part that has a sink- the tub is another room and another room has another sink). Frances' bathroom is one big room so there was a lot more work involved. Frances was our helper. She talked the whole time from her stool. I did let her help a bit . I must say that I am really bad at painting. I ended up getting covered in paint (I also some how was able to get paint on Frances' face and in her hair). Anyway, Dad came back on Sunday and we painted the room the base coat of pink (I was much better with the paint, but I am still pretty bad). Next weekend he will measure out the stripes and we will paint the darker pink as well as add the crown molding to the mirror. I can't wait to see how it looks.

Saturday Evening we went to the 4th annual Pickren Classic (a badminton tourney held by our friends). It was a lot of fun. We actually won a game!

We ended the weekend by meeting Boo and Wildcat at Greenwoods. This is a great restaurant over in downtown Alpharetta. You should see how much food you get. Frances was in heaven.


At the end of the day... a great weekend.









No comments: